I’m sorry, but I love my children for each strand of their DNA.
Each phenotype (how the genes present themselves).
Because without all of those things coming together in the combinations they did, I wouldn’t have the unique children before me that I cherish each waking moment since their births— no, conceptions. This includes the wiring of their brains, their autistic traits, and their autism(s, depending on if or when my youngest son gets diagnosed).
- operativewalker likes this
- wisecrackdpj likes this
- lau3 reblogged this from shitautismparentssay
- fibrodiary likes this
- sassyirony reblogged this from shitautismparentssay
- sassyirony likes this
- prometheus663 reblogged this from shitautismparentssay and added:
- insertcoolusernamehere6 likes this
- hiroyukiblack likes this
- isomer submitted this to shitautismparentssay